SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT
You want to use social media and online marketing to attract customers, but you just don’t have the time or the expertise to get it done. You post when you have time, and never know what to post.
You let a let an employee (probably someone younger) dedicate a few hours a week to social media. The employee likes it at first, but soon finds it is taking more time than expected. You’re not seeing a return on your investment (where is the flood of new customers?)
You tried using an intern or a student for social media management. Still no flood of new customers (you’re also confusing your market. They want a relationship with your company, not a temporary employee).
If any of this sounds familiar, it may be time to bring in an expert
Hiring a full time social media manager is beyond the reach of most small businesses. That’s where I come in. I work in this world every day, and can get a lot done in a short period of time. I’ll work with you and your team to:
- Develop specific measurable goals for your social media and online branding activities;
- Ensure you communicate a consistent brand (across all platforms);
- Create purpose driven content that targets your ideal customers, tells your story, and helps you build lasting relationships;
- Allocate precious resources in the most effective way possible.
- Execute the plan (I can do as little or as much as you want). At a minimum, I’ll meet with you monthly to keep on track of goals and key initiatives and make any changes necessary.